Sunday, July 13, 2008

Starting Out

I came to Indore in Sept. of 2007 and was happy to find that there was already existing a Linux users group and they were to host an event (http://linuxindore2007.com. Subsequently I attended one of the meetings and met the key person: Prabhat.

I met Prof. Shubhamoy Dey of the IIM Indore. We had a good time discussing computer
security and other things.

I am designing a curriculum for an M.Tech program on cyber crime. It has had one round of feedback from my friends. This is intended to be a two year course without necessarily having to have a computer science background. Sometime soon it should be ready.



1 comment:

Mahesh Aravind said...

I'm interested -- do let me know when it commences.

I wanted to work in IT security field for a long time, but I lack academic CS background.

Anyway, please do count me in, ok?